The following guidance governs all media produced by Surrey Wedding Videos T/A: Greenwood Lifestyle Ltd.
Our ‘Booking Commitment’ for all wedding videos booked during the Coronavirus Pandemic
- 2020 will certainly be a year we will not forget! But during these difficult times, we must focus on the future and plan for the good times ahead. We are committed to making sure all our couples have the best wedding day and create some amazing memories and we will do everything in our power to make sure we deliver this.
- If your wedding is postponed due to Covid-19 your booking will be transferred to a new date, if we cannot make your new date we will offer a full refund (including deposit).
- If your wedding is canceled due to Covid-19 we will offer a full refund (including deposit).
Video & Photography Covid-19 video & Photo Production Guidance & Best Practice:
- Please do not attend the wedding if you or someone in your household has had any symptoms of Coronavirus in the previous 48 hours.
- If you or someone you have had direct contact with has Covid-19 symptoms you MUST self-isolate for 10-days.
- Symptoms include: a new continuous cough, a high temperature, a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia).
- All video/photo crew to sign in to all venues upon arrival (name, email, phone number) – usually kept with location reception staff.
- All crew to adhere to 2 metre social distancing rules at all times (where possible).
- Crew to wash hands on arrival and regularly with soap and water and where this is not available hand sanitiser throughout the day.
- Use only the toilet outlined on the day.
- Crew not to share equipment and equipment to be wiped down with antibacterial wipes.
- Anyone using a Lapel Microphone must wipe down with antibacterial wipes after use.
- Keep rooms well ventilated, keeping windows and doors open where possible.
- Crew to prioritise outdoor spaces for breaks rather than internal (weather permitting).
- Those who attend the shoot will use one main entrance and exit point to the property except in the case of a fire.
- No catering – Crew to bring their own individual lunches.
- Please keep to designated areas in the building and only touch items in the building that it is necessary to do so.
- Surfaces touched by the crew will be cleaned and wiped down on leaving the premises.
Phone: 020 8243 8973
Address: Surrey Wedding Videos, 2 Fernside, Oxted Road, Godstone, RH9 8AD