SURREY WEDDING VIDEOS – TERMS & CONDITIONS
A 25% (non-refundable) payment of the total invoice value is required upon booking, the remaining 75% must be paid in full 1-month before your wedding day, all prices are subject to VAT.
We know weddings cost a lot so we offer a 4-point payment plan with payments spaced months apart, please contact us if you require this.
OWNERSHIP, RIGHTS & USAGE
All media work remains the property of Surrey Wedding Videos until full payment has been made, only when the invoice has been paid in full will any work be sent to you on one of our wedding USB boxes.
Our standard Terms & Conditions apply:
All packages include one final video montage of the day delivered on USB Stick or DVD for easy playback and use on any device.
The film packages offered are designed as a guide only and can be customised to suit your requirements – please provide us with further details.
Professional graphics are used in the video but we can incorporate a specific graphics set or font if you wish.
We can also add your favourite 50 wedding photographs in a hi-resolution slideshow at the end of the video upon request (photos provided by separate photographer).
A popular request is to have a slideshow at the beginning of the video showing photos from the couples/individuals childhood / teenage years etc. Photos must be supplied via email or on a memory stick as JPEGs prior to video editing starting. We can also include honeymoon photos but please be aware this may delay the delivery of the final video.
It is our aim to have the finished video within 4-weeks of the wedding day.
Additional filming is charged at £60.00 p/h incl VAT.
Travel expenses will be charged if the location is further than 30 miles from the Surrey Wedding Videos office. (RH9 8AD).
Camera Operator with Full Production Kit:
• 1 Camera Operator for a day (8 hour) – additional work is charged for on an hourly basis.
• Canon C200 – 4K / Full HD Video Camera with Manfrotto Gel Tripod
• Canon 1DX MK2 – 4K / Full HD Video Camera with Manfrotto Gel Tripod
• Canon 24 – 105 F4 / Canon 17-40 F4 / Canon 70 – 300 F4 / Canon 15 F2.8
• Gimbal – DJI Ronin-M 3-Axis Handheld Stabiliser
• Rode NTG3 – Precision Broadcast-Grade Shotgun Microphone
• Sennheiser EW 100 G3 – Clip-On Radio Microphone (x2)
• Sennheiser MD 46 – Reporter’s Microphone
• GoPro Hero 5 Black
• Additional equipment is charged for separately, please ask for a quote.
Our standard video editing service includes 1 consultation (usually via phone or email) and 1 round of minor changes. We ask that couples are very clear with the changes they would like and cover in detail all the changes they would like. Please note that alterations after this first round of changes will be charged at our standard rate of £60.00 p/h.
ADDITIONAL VIDEO EDITING
Breakdown of our standard video editing process:
• Digital Capture & Transcode (2 hours minimum).
• Digital Video Editing (4 hours minimum).
• Colour Grading / Audio sampling (1-hour minimum).
• Video Export & Upload (1-hour minimum).
Minor Changes: Include standard running order sequence changes, swapping music track, altering a graphic title etc.
Studio Editing: Is often the quickest and most cost-effective method of video editing. Our normal work practice is to send over the first draft of the edit with the client, then any changes can be made quickly without the need export and send over re-edited versions of the video. This workflow means the client gets exactly what they want a lot quicker rather than having to re-edit, email/phone through additional changes.
Remote Editing: Is often used as we can edit the video in our studio without the client needing to be present. Communicating via telephone and email we can often process alterations and just email over an updated video. However, because of the nature of video editing, even a small change that might only take 10 minutes to correct in the edit can take a few hours to process and get sent back to the client. On average a short 5-minute video will take 1 hour to export at low resolution and re-upload or email back to the client.
Added Extras: Can also be made but there are additional costs, these are quoted for separately. An “Added Extra” would include anything that has not been specified in the initial quote and is not in writing prior to any video editing starting. A normal “Additional Extra” request would be for additional video or photos (youtube etc) or for motion graphics titles to be added at a later date.
CANCELLATIONS & DATE CHANGES
In the event of you wishing to ‘change’ or ‘cancel’ the filming date we require a minimum of 4-weeks notice, meaning if we are given 4-weeks notice we will happily move the filming date or offer you a 75% refund (25% is a non refundable deposit) if we cannot film on your new wedding date. However, failure to notify us within 4-weeks of your wedding date will result in you becoming 100% liable for the full payment.